[jfw] Re: /Tests in Composer-package

Sounds logical.

Dmitry

On Monday, March 17, 2014 12:35:22 PM UTC+2, Herman Peeren wrote:
When I install framework packages via Composer, the /Tests-folder is also installed.

With other packages I use (like Doctrine) I only get the tests when cloning the github-repo, not when using Composer. I like that: I only want those tests when working on the package itself, not when using it. And when working on a package, I first clone the Github-repo. Now, when using some Joomla-packages, I delete all those /Tests folders before deploying to the production server.

Wouldn't it be better to leave them out of the Composer packages? Or only include them in a dev version or with a --dev option?