Re: [jfw] Getting Github Milestones via Basic Authentcation

On 25 March 2014 11:06, Eric Fernance <> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Yes I've just submitted a PR to the gihub-api package that sets the relevant
> HTTP client headers for basic auth if the api.username and api.password are
> set.
>
> https://github.com/joomla-framework/github-api/pull/4
>
> I'm not sure if this is the best approach through?

Thanks. I've asked Ian to have a look at it as well because it feels
like there is either a problem in the HTTP transport code, or Github
has a strange idiosyncrasy. Just keep using the brute force header
injection until we can sort it out.

Thanks! We appreciate the feedback.