Re: [jfw] Getting Github Milestones via Basic Authentcation

Thanks Andrew,

I'll give it a rest over night and see how it works out tomorrow!

You're right about not authenticating properly.... It was having a look at the exception messages and it was telling me I wasn't authenticated.

I'll see how it goes tomorrow!

Thanks again!

Eric.