[jfw] Re: How to start work woth Joomla Framework

 Hi Ashish,

Don't double post.

Anyway, regarding your question. First and foremost, you'll need AMP stack(Apache, MySQL, PHP) configured and installed. Then you'll need git and composer. Finally you'll have to create a github account and clone packages you want to work on from https://github.com/joomla-framework

Now, since you have Ubuntu, simple apt-get commands would be sufficient to install AMP stack and git. Composer uses cURL for installation; so you will need it too. If you are attempting to write tests for the framework, then you'll need phpunit too. You can download it with wget, and copy/move it to bin folder in your home directory. That is the easiest method.