[jfw] LGPL License Change Approved

The news is hot off the press that OSM has approved the license change
for the Joomla Framework to the LGPL.

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1814-joomla-framework-changes-to-lgpl.html

It's appropriate to thank OSM for time they've given this issue, the
PLT for supporting it, and especially Don Gilbert who has done a lot
of leg work with the SFLC and chasing up contributors among other
things.

Thanks also to all who have supported us in making this change happen.
We couldn't have done it without you. We have interesting and exciting
times ahead.