[jfw] Start Work with Framewok

Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!

***********************************

I read out the Joomla framework as theory and installed composer and still am working over Ubuntu System with Joomla Latest versions.

*I just want to know how will start the work with joomla framework. I mean here, what will be the first step to code and where i code and how to install it and how to configure over ubuntu system.

I just want to start work with Joomla framework, kindly give me the way and share your experience :)

Thanks
Ashish