[jfw] Access config in Model

Hello Everyone,

I'm new in Joomla framework. In Joomla Framework I want to access config file in the model file.

I have tried it by following ways, but I'm not able to access it.

1. $this->getApplication()->config->get();
2. $this->getContainer()->config->get();

And one more question is, how to access getApplication(function in Model file?