[jbs] Re: Feedback on PhpStorm

Just to cross reference:
https://github.com/joomla/jissues/pull/179

Am Freitag, 31. Mai 2013 11:49:10 UTC-5 schrieb Niels Braczek:
Hi @all,

I just got asked by a JetBrains representant about feed back from the
community:

> Hello Niels,
>
> My name is Mikhail Vink and I'm Product Marketing Manager for
> PhpStorm IDE at JetBrains. Some time ago open source license for
> Joomla community has been renewed by my colleague Julia and I have
> a few topics to discuss.
>
> First of all, we would be grateful if you provide us any feedback on
> our product from you or community - we value feedback by our advanced
> users a lot and it can help us to make product better. Also we would
> really appreciate if you mention on Joomla pages that you use PhpStorm
> for open source development - it will help us to spread the word about
> productive PHP development - is it possible?
>
> Thank you and have a great weekend!

Please send your feedback to me at nbra... AT bsds.de. I'll forward it to
JetBrains.

Who is responsible for the last point (mentioning PhpStorm on Joomla!
pages)? Please let me know, what we can do for PhpStorm regarding that
(maybe a 'Supported by' banner?).

Regards,
Niels

--