From: joomlabugsquad AT googlegroups.com [mailto:joomlabugsquad AT googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Vining
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2013 12:50 PM
To: joomla-dev-cms AT googlegroups.com
Cc: joomla-dev-general AT googlegroups.com; joomlabugsquad AT googlegroups.com; joomla-dev-framework AT googlegroups.com; nbraczek AT bsds.de
Subject: [jbs] Re: Feedback on PhpStorm

@sully we also have a free commercial license for Atlassian JIRA and Greenhopper that was given some time back and recently used by the Framework team to some extent.

To me, these all fall under the category of community sponsors and as such, should be given a text or small logo link on the appropriate section of the j sponsorship pages.

They may not fall under developer hours or cash... but passing out 20 individual licenses that equal $2000 a year is still a $2000 donation in kind annually.

This is what we offer other companies that give that amount of money:

Silver Community Sponsor

$1,000 and up to $2,500

Recognition

·         Logo size: 75px x 25px

·         Logo link: to your web site

·         Silver Development Sponsor badge for your Web site

·         Logo location: above the Bronze Community Sponsors

On Friday, May 31, 2013 11:49:10 AM UTC-5, Niels Braczek wrote:

Hi @all,

I just got asked by a JetBrains representant about feed back from the
community:

> Hello Niels,
>
> My name is Mikhail Vink and I'm Product Marketing Manager for
> PhpStorm IDE at JetBrains. Some time ago open source license for
> Joomla community has been renewed by my colleague Julia and I have
> a few topics to discuss.
>
> First of all, we would be grateful if you provide us any feedback on
> our product from you or community - we value feedback by our advanced
> users a lot and it can help us to make product better. Also we would
> really appreciate if you mention on Joomla pages that you use PhpStorm
> for open source development - it will help us to spread the word about
> productive PHP development - is it possible?
>
> Thank you and have a great weekend!

Please send your feedback to me at nbra... AT bsds.de. I'll forward it to
JetBrains.

Who is responsible for the last point (mentioning PhpStorm on Joomla!
pages)? Please let me know, what we can do for PhpStorm regarding that
(maybe a 'Supported by' banner?).

Regards,
Niels

--