Request to mailing list Fulldisclosure rejected

Your request to the Fulldisclosure mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Re: [FD] Banknotes Misproduction
security & biometric weakness"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message is a good one and I'm glad you sent it to the poster,
but we're cutting off the on-list discussion since I think the
problems with the posters advisory have been noted already. Cheers."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    fulldisclosure-owner AT seclists.org