Re: [FD] Banknotes Misproduction security & biometric weakness

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:25 AM, Vulnerability Lab <research AT vulnerability-lab.com> wrote:

In the references section is the download available.

I think the complaint was that in your original post to the list, there was no information on what the vulnerability actually is. The download being a rar rather than a direct link to a PDF doesn't exactly help it stand out either.

That's also where my complaint about the titling stems from, reading the article makes it clear what the issue is, but the list posting gives an incomplete and misleading impression. Other than publicising the article (and other linked references) the posting to the list seems to serve no real benefit IMO.

- atu

--
VULNERABILITY LABORATORY - RESEARCH TEAM
SERVICE: www.vulnerability-lab.com