[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FD] EuskalHack Security Congress Call For Papers
- From: Joxean Koret <admin AT joxeankoret.com>
- Subject: [FD] EuskalHack Security Congress Call For Papers
- Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 11:52:05 +0100
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of fulldisclosure-bounces AT seclists.org designates 2600:3c01::f03c:91ff:fe98:ff4e as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=fulldisclosure-bounces AT seclists.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:content-transfer-encoding:list-subscribe:list-help :list-post:list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:subject:mime-version :date:from:message-id:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=vhLbtlqSPw/SCwoUiblfNpWQwkWawIbjjCajbTuUhsw=; b=ilur5FSiEUFoNWi96KBsSZSekHGd1WQqpd3aZWif2Aa2yZr/7cz/5bLDOw1Xh9lNbU tNhmV6dinlmIoo+MgQUUuDtResBClxLIz0YdS3J8KYbinP+x2RvTOl6dQ6owMmnUFrhB xsAoYaMRqj61gSdPJt2v+vxRVIhvV+FRBDtG41eT8LLSdVPMw2Blnxh+fHyyTkj5M5jr SqQi0b6nTHR57QPqgFwcOgYZ8ccF+ktSTv9ObfNMmJHJhRcI3GJ9WRkXwipSSZRXFKHS 67dp4fGgbp0LTTPnmMs97dws6SJJX/An3o8+2UNRfkKKBlsSj3d0jiKWUMzyueGxVXni K8ew==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1517936813; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=TKxauCfrfnZGRYQEfSnP2bRsnXGTNp4aLRSxF0a5Kxr/EXgN+gMWhQzS5z9ce36Iba tHwaVmusEd28feMuqu00KtjCJPpHfOKLhULKG4OcR0w2PrPklJOBx9DWvxNg2DTNH4qi tM8cggCjvOFJ3hpTXp36y01dG+hO7t4mMEPw53sJEmJUhLs+Q7nkT/zfD10x/1r2vPFE HNjqb7bIcEjHNrEdMLfB5Zk3BNF4sfI3NTVd1uayK48KKEbmTChf15l4PQr6JUFKxsQU fQD1POuyLQFEKTFR5f01g2rfwBan/3fhOPSKKkSDjaSQgU7xdbvoxov04aUjPMknEm9F EmUQ==
- Sender: "Fulldisclosure" <fulldisclosure-bounces AT seclists.org>
] EuskalHack Security Congress III Call For Papers [
EuskalHack Security Congress Third Edition is a new proposal from the
EuskalHack Computer Security Association, with the aim to promote the
community growth and the culture in the digital security field. As
usual, in this new edition proximity to our public and technical
quality will be our hallmarks.
This exclusive conference is shaping up as the most relevant in Basque
Country, with an estimated 180 attendees for this third edition.
The participants include specialized companies, state security
organizations, professionals, hobbyists and students in the area of
security and Information Technology.
Date and location
The date for the conference is the 22nd and 23rd of June 2018 in the
lovely city of Donostia – San Sebastian.
Take part as a speaker
We want to open the doors to all those who wish to be part of this
third edition of the EuskalHack Security Congress in one of the various
categories of talks and workshops we offer.
We are looking for small workshops or talks related to digital
security, information security or tech in general, such as:
- Reverse engineering.
- Robotics, Drones, Consoles, Hardware Hacking, Gadgets, mobile
- Critical infrastructure security, industrial environments, Smart
- Cloud insecurity, virtualization, containers, Hardening, cloud
- GSM signal hacking, SDR, LTE, 3G, Satellite links, VoIP...
- Cryptography, steganography, forensics techniques and
- Data mining, Neuronal networks, statistical modeling...
- Malware, APT, Sandboxing, Sandbox escapes, Bypassing “things”...
- Corporate security and intelligence, OPSEC, OSINT...
- Web Hacking, SQL and NoSQL injection, LDAP injection, Hacking with
- Hacktivism, net neutrality, Deep web, darknet, cryptocurrencys...
All proposals will be valued according to its originality, educational
value, contribution to the community, and the capacity to make our
audience have a good time.
Highest priority will be given to those proposals that have not been
previously exhibited at another event. Please don't forget to indicate
it when making your submission.
Language and internationalization
At EuskalHack we value linguistic diversity and internationalization;
this is why we accept talks in Spanish, Basque or English. Just let us
know what language you plan to use for your slides and for the talk.
Note: We positively value bilingual options which can be understood by
the maximum number of attendees as possible as, in example, slides in
one language while speaking in another one.
Talks and Workshops
We will have several spaces over the course of the event, which will
include talks and workshops concurrently, taking two different
* Standard talks: 50 minutes duration
* Specific workshops: 120 minutes duration
Once all the proposals have been received, the total number of
presentations of each type will be determined, considering aspects such
as technological diversity and the audience.
Proposal submissions should be sent before March 19th through the forms
found on the following links:
Dates to consider
The following are the dates and milestones which should be considered
during various phases by the speakers directly involved:
17/01/18 Speaker registration begins
19/03/18 Speaker registration ends
04/04/18 Speaker confirmation date deadline by the organisation
01/05/18 Speaker requirements submission
31/05/18 Follow-up communication
21/06/18 Speakers reception
22/06/18 EuskalHack Security Congress
Commitment in meeting the dates set by those interested for the paper
planning and effective implementation of the congress is requested.
Speaker rights and privileges
* Take part in the reference security congress in Basque Country.
* Round trip paid by the organization (conditions to be agreed *).
* Accommodation paid in a hotel near to the congress, in the beautiful
city of Donostia - San Sebastian (Double room).
* Complete access to the conference with a companion.
* Dinners with the other speakers and conference organizers.
* 40% off on the EuskalHack association fee for the first year.
* The talks and workshops not exhibited previously at another security
congresses or media will be considered a priority.
* Compliance with obligations and regulations by all concerned parties
is vital to avoid any setbacks for the speaker and the congress.
* The duration of the talks must stick to the terms of the agreement,
allowing the audience to have time for the round of questions.
* The talks and workshops must stick to the computer security ethical
code, common sense and the applicable laws.
* It is essential that you indicate the needs regarding travel and
accommodation in order to manage your stay with us in the best possible
way. The organization
reserves the right not to take charge of this aspect if it is not
Being part of EuskalHack as a sponsoring company implies having
presence and impact in a unique and singular area, allowing directing a
message to a target audience, and facilitating and strengthening your
brand and products’ knowledge in a major community event.
We have a maximum number of allowed sponsors, as we consider it
essential to establish a balance between the visitors and the companies
involved. If you would like to be a part of the conference, please
contact us as soon as possible at the following address: info@euskalhac
Mail: info AT euskalhack.org
Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list
Web Archives & RSS: http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/