[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FD] ESA-2018-002: RSA® Authentication Manager SQL Injection Vulnerability
- From: EMC Product Security Response Center <Security_Alert AT emc.com>
- Subject: [FD] ESA-2018-002: RSA® Authentication Manager SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 18:37:59 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) email@example.com header.s=jan2013 header.b=ogPZ2BKr; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) firstname.lastname@example.org header.s=jan2013 header.b=SuNPP2du; spf=pass (google.com: domain of fulldisclosure-bounces AT seclists.org designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=fulldisclosure-bounces AT seclists.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:content-transfer-encoding:list-subscribe:list-help :list-post:list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:subject:mime-version :content-language:accept-language:message-id:date:thread-index :thread-topic:to:from:dkim-signature:dkim-signature:delivered-to :arc-authentication-results; bh=5cEqgCpEsopkfp5l5r8pbxMeaW+c65PjkvsW0MocdKQ=; b=QJQbJfUdBXbXQDmWfZsCnHsjqvm3bc5V0Mi5YawIO2ucpL/N2s1z2lU2KQD9tLZ1/6 KECXo/yjG/CT0uFEgUzOkrt6iOl7PQMTE/zIYPxsjhXaRRmfXeciwoIgy0ojsP6++RA6 BGlBxgDvK0PSn/IcZIHNTaoYP8Df5eR5abWjYSXR5QlXfz1TZfbR3iffLaWcUODo4wmQ qCZZhUWvFt7l4kk+GSIgN0HMtNh0IeS9/T5/WiFAxVu7w09Qr1qUYOurEtReT/PbA46X NbKdzpaSj2XObzz2MnZ3Xfj6Id3CDr/ISHXqxjQIZqNNUokplx42Llobd00fATGUXATR chlQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1516732608; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=0IsKeD6h9FXSIkdI1TnXDmrVUmoBlkek7VjTk4ghr3mPja3PclF8E14xc46xcDZyJQ 9EbiqWP/mZQ22BQ7Z90k1j9tHXEZ3E6bJGd10uua9o7amfXnIrZuIL8ijIU7yenm5Mxs EwM/jR/dCZGN0d//3/axWPtPMP8Wtcb0CM1/WOdoj1FDXELHR58nJKIxXnoWo1582tXI 6OwNd77ALn1zbJbIoGnHXVMACXTcDqnrEH56jJmxj22nVM7W48BpxMZ1jylwVErfoK5A 3SB81/+0UgZcMbdijltzLyy4nQD38uaH5GeMvqVa/aqEi8FnuLpoS0KkVLHO6w/B7U0t SYJw==
- Sender: "Fulldisclosure" <fulldisclosure-bounces AT seclists.org>
- Thread-index: AdOTr9UGZpOmonR7Tvicf70mEyDrRw==
- Thread-topic: ESA-2018-002: RSA® Authentication Manager SQL Injection Vulnerability
- To: "fulldisclosure AT seclists.org" <fulldisclosure AT seclists.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
ESA-2018-002: RSA® Authentication Manager SQL Injection Vulnerability
EMC Identifier: ESA-2018-002
CVE Identifier: CVE-2017-15546
Severity Rating: 4.3 (CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N)
RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 P6 and earlier
RSA Authentication Manager versions 8.2 SP1 P6 and earlier contain a SQL injection vulnerability that could potentially be exploited by malicious users to compromise affected systems.
SQL Injection Vulnerability (CVE-2017-15546)
The RSA Authentication Manager Security Console is affected by a blind SQL injection vulnerability. Authenticated malicious users could potentially exploit this vulnerability to read any unencrypted data from the database.
The following RSA Authentication Manager release contains a resolution for this vulnerability:
RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 Patch 7 and later
RSA recommends all customers upgrade at the earliest opportunity. For documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA SecurID Suite page on RSA Link
For an explanation of Severity Ratings, refer to the Security Advisories Severity Rating knowledge base article. RSA recommends all customers take into account both the base score and any relevant temporal and environmental scores which may impact the potential severity associated with particular security vulnerability.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.
RSA Link Security Advisories:
Read and use the information in this RSA Security Advisory to assist in avoiding any situation that might arise from the problems described herein. If you have any questions regarding this product alert, contact RSA Software Technical Support at 1-800-995-5095. RSA Security LLC and its affiliates, including without limitation, its ultimate parent company, Dell Technologies, distribute RSA Security Advisories in order to bring to the attention of users of the affected RSA products, important security information. RSA recommends that all users determine the applicability of this information to their individual situations and take appropriate action. The information set forth herein is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. RSA disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers, be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list
Web Archives & RSS: http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/