[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FD] RVAsec 2017 Call for Presentations
The CFP for RVAsec 2017 is underway!
RVAsec // June 8-9th, 2017 // Richmond, VA
RVAsec is a Richmond, VA based security convention that brings top industry
speakers to the midatlantic region. In its fourth year, RVAsec 2016
attracted nearly 400 security professionals from across the country.
Talks must be 50 minutes in length, and submissions will need to select
from one of two tracks: business or technical.
RVAsec // Speaker Perks
- Admission to RVAsec
- Invitation to the RVAsec speaker dinner/party
- RVAsec T-shirt, badge & attendee swag bag
- Fame and glory, internet style!
- Opportunity to be the recipient of the RVAsec “STFU” sign
- Plus awesome speaker gifts--just ask any speaker from our last 5 years!
For more information or to submit, visit:
The deadline is 3/12/2017!
http://cirt.net | http://rvasec.com/
Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list
Web Archives & RSS: http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/