Re: [FD] Critical Vulnerability in Ubiquiti UniFi

AFAIK, that's actually the Unifi Controller, but that's "web based" as in,
you access it via a browser (I use the same on my Unifi setup). So, I still
can't see, nor understand, how to exploit said vulnerability unless you
already have a local account on the controller.